HLK Art Group provides trusted and proven art expertise to help clients manage all aspects of their art collections. We guide clients through the entire acquisition process from the initial search and due diligence on specific art objects to cataloging, insuring art and installing. With access to the best market data in the industry we also provide art market analysis and evaluations.
We collaborate with a vetted network of art professionals and service providers in the field to investigate authenticity, provenance, condition, materials analysis and historical value. Additional art service providers we have worked with include: Insurance, Estate Planning, Tax Counsel, Restoration, Cleaning, Shipping and Storage.
Core Advisory Services
* ART ACQUISITIONS – Source top quality emerging, mid-career or blue-chip artists from around the world
* COLLECTION MANAGEMENT – Secured digital cataloging to accurately track collection movements, Physical review of entire collection, Meticulous documentation of object properties, acquisition details, and related information (images, insurance quotes, invoices, etc.), Inventory tracking and maintenance checks, Gather and organize data around collection; Extensive due diligence and research
* EXHIBITION PLANNING – Curate shows for private and corporate clients; commission artists
* DEACCESSIONS – Parse collection to sell or donate works of art; estate liquidations
* ART EVALUATIONS – Provide USPAP appraisals on artwork for wills, estates, insurance, charitable donations, and resale.
Art collections deserve optimum physical care during restoration, cleaning and moving. However, the digital aspect of collection management is often overlooked by private collectors. HLK Art Group also provides secured digitization of your collection with seamless access to high-res images, storage of invoices, appraisals, and other relevant documentation.
We implement concrete tactics used by professional collection management firms to organize and secure your entire collection enabling you unlimited access to your collection while providing you with information about your collection that is customized to your needs and interests.
See Article: Art Buyers Beware: 5 Ways To Minimize Your Risk
JP Morgan Chase
Carbone and Molloy
Christie’s Auction House
Contact us for inquiries about our services or fees. Email firstname.lastname@example.org