“Heidi is the most knowledgeable art advisor I’ve met. She knows her art!”
During the initial consultation, we take great care to listen and fully understand your needs, rather than just direct you blindly. Once we figure out what your goals, tastes and intentions are, we collaborate with you to devise a customized strategy around your specified budget and set up a timeline to get started. We guide you through the entire art acquisition process from looking at works of art together to the physical installation to inventory management–always ensuring the best possible service.
We work with a vetted network of art professionals and service providers in the field to investigate authenticity, provenance, condition, materials analysis and historical value. We also have access to the best market data in the industry and work closely with art insurance agents, estate planners, tax advisors, restorers, and shippers.
Because of our trusted and proven art expertise, extensive art market knowledge, and meticulous due diligence HLK provides top notch art advice and services.
Core Advisory Services
* ART ACQUISITIONS – We give access to top quality artists (emerging, mid-career or blue-chip) and carefully research and evaluate each object for authenticity, condition, title and provenance.
* COLLECTION MANAGEMENT – We use secured software to digitally catalogue art objects and meticulously document all details of each object. We can accurately track collection movements by recording all acquisition details and related information (images, insurance quotes, invoices, etc.). We can also provide extensive research and due diligence as well as conduct maintenance checks.
* EXHIBITION PLANNING – We curate shows for private and corporate clients and execute commissioned art projects.
* DEACCESSIONS – We can evaluate your art collection or artist estate and advise on sales or donations.
* ART EVALUATIONS – We can provide detailed analysis on artist markets and advise on pricing based on comprehensive data-driven research.
See Article: Art Buyers Beware: 5 Ways To Minimize Your Risk
JP Morgan Chase
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
Carbone and Molloy
AXA Art Insurance
Appraisers Assoc. of America
Contact us for inquiries about our services or fees. Email email@example.com